This recipe is BANANAS, B A N A N A S!
Yes and its glutenfree! Ever fancy a naught but different breakfast but don’t wanna fully commit to the calories?! Then this is the perfect breakfast for you. These protein packed healthy pancakes are only make from two ingredients and only take 10minutes to make. Follow this simple recipie and enjoy a guilt free breakfast which will leave you wanting to share it with others..
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- dash of oil
- Chop up your banana into a small bowl and crack the egg on top.
- Using a fork mash up the banana and egg to create a foam like texture.
- Heat up your frying pan and add a dash of oil.
- Spread the banana mix over the base of the pan.
- Cook on a gentle heat, until golden brown underneath. The texture of the pancake should become firmer and look like a pancake. Using a spatular ease away the edges of the pancake when cooking.
- Using the spatular ease the pancake onto your plate and serve with your favourite toppings.
Heres two of my favourite topping ideas for your pancake however theres many options you can use.
- Yogurt and mixed berries. If you have any spare banana ( if its a large one) then chop that up with the berries on top of your pancake.
- Peanut butter crunch. Spread peanut butter over your pancake and add some health seeds ( see below), along with your favourite gluten free/ oat crunch cereals.
I often use these mix of seeds as toppings for all my banana pancakes.
- Chia seeds: which are a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium.
- Milled Flax, Sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds and goji berries: A great source of antioxidant vitamins, which is super great for digestion problems.
Give these light and healthy pancakes a go and see just how full they keep you. Try them out on those who love original pancakes and a promise you they will love them. Enjoy!