These are one of my favourite snacks, perfect for a quick bite after completing exercise, or pop in your bag if your on the go. Packed with protein and goodness, these easy to make balls will help to keep you full for longer. There are many different versions you can make, by slightly changing the ingredients but these are my go to favourite version.
- two scoops of protein powder ( this is vanilla and raspberry which goes great with the peanut butter)
- 1.5 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups oats
- 1.5 cups of honey
- sprinkle of chia seeds
- sprinkle of caco powder.
- place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine with a spoon
- with clean hands roll mix into small balls and place on a plate
- place in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes
If they are too crumbly simply add a drop of water to combine. Store in the fridge.
- Coconut: swap the peanut butter for cashew butter and add coconut shavings
- Almond: swap the peanut butter for almond butter and use chocolate protein
- Cinnamon and raisin: swap the peanut butter for cashew butter and add cinnamon powder and raisons.
Theres so many other variations you can make of these easy on the go snack balls. Please get in touch with your variations. Or share to my Instagram.
Follow me on Instagram